“Good Food and friendly atmosphere”

Restaurant at Harry's Aberystwyth
Ranked #43 of 161 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I'm generally a little leery about 'bar food' but this was a very good meal. Reasonably priced and delicious. Our server was attentive and friendly. Would go again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Typical pub food on the menu. I had the sausage and mash, the gravy was quite salty but it was nice enough and it satisfied my hunger after a long day.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were quite late getting back in to Aberystwyth on a Sunday afternoon from a day out and so weren't expecting to still get a decent Sunday roast. But Harry's was still serving and had a full range of roast meats still available. I had the roast beef and my wife had the roast pork both of which were excellent cuts and the vegetables were delicious. service was prompt and attentive but no room for pudding, which is always a shame. We can highly recommend the Sunday Lunch

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Ate here on a Sunday evening in July – many restaurants in Aberystwyth are closed on a Sunday evening – read TA reviews and decided to give Harry’s a go – arrived after 7.00 pm – only one other couple seated – menus arrived – drinks orders taken – no draft beer – food orders taken – appropriate timing for food delivery – I had the chicken curry and chips – tasty but not overly spiced sauce with loads of chicken pieces – hot to table – my wife the scampi and chips – standard fayre – hot to table – nothing special – overall good grub sufficient for a Sunday evening – thank you

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went for dinner on daughters recommendation , nice place ,nicely decorated. Was shown to seat promptly, nice table,service was good . was quite busy as was graduation week so lots of people about. Ordered from the menu ,good selection.

Meals came promptly. My gammon steak was slightly overcooked and a bit tough, the chicken in the burger was very dry . Other two meals were ok . We ordered two desserts I asked for cream but received ice cream but after pointing this out was brought a jug of cream too.

Overall was ok would return ,maybe at lunchtime to try the deals.