Stayed here on a business trip. The check in service and accomodation was faultless. It was the last thing I would have expected as part of a University Campus. A real let down was the poor bar man having to dash between the restaurant and the bar - you have to phone an extension number and the guy would be dispatched from elsewhere. Additionally at the end of dinner I sat there with an empty glass the waiter/maitre d' was very busy setting up for breakfast and appeared to be too busy to attend to us. We left and went to the bar which may well have been what he wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Facilities are fully accessible for wheelchair users, please note that due to The Management Centre being a listed building, there is no lift access to the third floor bedrooms.Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Management Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Management Centre Hotel Bangor
- The Management Centre Bangor, Wales