This is a tremendous place - and it deserved better than us! We were shattered after a busy day and this hotel was booked on line at the very last minute - meaning that we arrived late and just had time for a drink before the bar shut. Thankfully the room and our bed were so comfortable that we got a good nights sleep.
In the morning we were found spectacular views from the breakfast room over the Menai Straits and public rooms of great beauty.
The bill didn't break the bank and the included breakfasts were good.
Especially noteworthy were the night reception guy - who was really welcoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Facilities are fully accessible for wheelchair users, please note that due to The Management Centre being a listed building, there is no lift access to the third floor bedrooms.Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Management Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Management Centre Hotel Bangor
- The Management Centre Bangor, Wales