I stayed there for five nights during my son's graduation. It's the most "decent" place to stay there (for my standards). Nice, average sized,clean rooms, satellite TV, great sea-view, good breakfast, nice staff, close to graduation building.
The only "disadvantage" is that you can't have a regular meal for lunch or dinner. There are only 16 rooms for the time being with plans for expansion. But that's not an actual disadvantage since there are quite a few places nearby where you can eat.
Second decent place to stay in Bangor is the Garden Hotel, near the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Facilities are fully accessible for wheelchair users, please note that due to The Management Centre being a listed building, there is no lift access to the third floor bedrooms.Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Management Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Management Centre Hotel Bangor
- The Management Centre Bangor, Wales