“Lovely”
Review of Tyn Hendre Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bangor
Tyn Hendre Farm
Ranked #9 of 24 Bangor B&B and Inns
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Cant fault it. Lovely people, great room. Clean, bright, cosy, peaceful, comfortable with tea / coffee available. We ate breakfast the following day and sat in the most peaceful beautiful room overlooking the estuary. The food came quickly and was first class. This is without doubt the best B and B my wife and I have stayed in. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The front offers a great view yet the rear overlooks green fields with sheep in them. Both is good.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank phil c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Suffolk, England
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed two nights at Tyn Hendre.
Everything about Anita's lovely home was excellent. From the warm and friendly welcome when we arrived to the wonderful breakfasts.
All I can say to anyone thinking of going to this area of North Wales is stay at Tyn Hendre you won't regret it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AncientMariner63
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with some friends and had a really good time. My wife is ceoliac and requires a gluten free diet, this was no problem for Anita. Would recommend this B&B to anyone who is thinking of staying in the Bangor area.
Note The website does not due justice to this lovely B&B so please do not be put off by its simplicity.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Adrian N
Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed at this great B & B for 4 nights with friends. Anita was very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The large rooms were very bright ,comfortable and spotless. Breakfast was a delight where we sampled local produce including their own sausages which were great. This has to be one of the very best B & B's we have ever visited. We would not hesitate to book again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lakelover908
Manchester
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights at the end of September 2013 as my daughter was getting married at nearby Hendre Hall. The house is a listed building with great views overlooking the Menai Strait. The rooms are large, comfortable and tastefully decorated and furnished, 2 with lovely modern ensuite shower rooms and the family room has a separate but private bathroom which is immense! Tea making facilities, TV and hairdrier are all provided. Anita could not have done more to make us welcome. She even ironed the groom's shirt for him!! Breakfast is plentiful and delicious with the best sausages I've ever tasted. I later found out that the pig was raised on the farm so it doesn't come much fresher or more local than that. We had a wonderful stay for a very happy occasion and I cannot thank Anita and her family enough for making us feel so at home and welcome. Would recommend this wonderful B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing break or as a short stopover for travelling elsewhere. I hope we can return at a future date to relax and enjoy the lovely countryside. Thanks a million for making a special occasion even more special

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marnu
Staines, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband was working at the hospital nearby, and Tyn Hendre Farm was recommended as a place to stay, and they were right. The accommodation was first class, the breakfast was very good indeed, and the farm was ideally placed for his work at the hospital. If he or we are ever in the area again will certainly stay agin.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MrsPT572
Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We were at my brother's wedding function at Hendre Hall and then stayed at Ty Hendre that evening. My Mother and I were in one room and the other two were taken up by friends of ours. We all received a warm welcome and Anita and her husband were very friendly and chatty. By the end of our stay my Mother and I felt as though we had known Anita for years. The rooms were big, bright, comfortable and spotlessly clean. As it's an old farmhouse with traditional features the decor in the bedrooms was in keeping with the style, but had a few modern twists which kept it all very fresh. The beds were incredibly comfy and the bedding was nice and soft which meant that we all slept like logs! The breakfast was lovely and I had the best mug of tea I'd had in a long time! The views across to Puffin Island and Penmon Point on Anglesey are stunning.

Unfortunately we only stayed one night, but would have loved to stay longer. I would highly recommend this B and B to anyone and especially if you have a function at Hendre Hall as Ty Hendre farmhouse is literally 3 minutes away. It's also great if you plan on visiting Anglesey, Bangor, Llandudno or Snowdonia as it is such a central location. If you like warm hospitality, beautiful rooms and a high standard of cleanliness you will not be disappointed with this gem of a B and B.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Redlizzie77
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangor
Travelodge Bangor Wales
Ashbrook, Bangor Boutique Bed and Breakfast
Pant Teg B & B
Pant Teg B & B
#1 of 2 in Tregarth

Been to Tyn Hendre Farm? Share your experiences!