“The Best Service I've Ever Had”
Review of Noodle One

Noodle One
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“The Best Service I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The food was exceptional, as was the service. I have never had such genuinely friendly waiting staff in my life. The food was reasonably priced and, unlike many oriental restaurants, the desserts were excellent too. I cannot recommend it enough. If you're looking for somewhere to eat in Bangor, here's the place.

Holyhead, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My girlfriend and I come to Noodle One regularly, practically every time we come to Bangor and have consistently found the food, service and overall atmosphere to be nothing but fantastic each time. Last Saturday was no different when we stopped by for lunch. The Aubergine Gado Gado and Chicken Yakki Soba were both delicious and the Oriental Spare Ribs have fast become a new favourite! Service was great even though they were very busy and our food was ready without any major delay.
Overall we feel that Noodle One is the place to beat in Bangor for great food at a great price!

1 Thank RichOrme
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Wonderful takeouts! And friendly staff :)”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I discovered Noodle One on a rainy day when I was starving, I didn't know this place did takeouts, which is why i'd never been, as I hadn't been before the waitress talked me through the menu and I chose the vegetable pad thai. The dish was beautiful and it was healthy and wholesome to eat unlike most takeaway resturants around, the portion was huge and for around £7 I would't complain at all, it was ready in 10 minutes and the resturant it beautifully decorated and clean so it was a nice place to wait.
I loved it so much I went back with friends in the same week! They also do a selection of lovely bubble tea :) My new favourite!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Top quality food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Found it by pure chance, while everything else was closed in Bangor on the bank holiday weekend; didn't expect much, but I was so wrong! They serve ramen, wok, noodles, rice dishes, mostly Japanese and Thai variations, the food tastes great. I had the Boatsman's noodles and wasn't disappointed!

Service was also very good, prices - decent, portions - huge, and the place itself was very nice. Next time in Bangor will definitely pay a visit!

1 Thank eiola
Gloucestershire
“Nice evening out”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nicely served food with a bit of a difference. A great place to meet up with friends and have a bite to eat.

• Visited April 2014