“first and last time”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

i found it very irritating not being understandable and I couldn't be understand - there was 6 of us adults and all of us struggled. i have asked for separeted receipts but never received one.
food was dry and not describe accurately in the menu - when asked for mild spicy - we have received something very hot. sweet - coconut sauce is so sweet that should be served as a dessert not main.
expensive and not worth the money.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a takeaway from here a few days ago and was really looking forward to it after I read some great reviews. It was the worst 'curry' I have ever had! it tasted like the curry had a lot of water added to it to make it go further or something.
It was luke warm and no taste to it whatsoever. We also had chips with the order and some of them were still frozen.

Very disappointed and I would not recommend this place to anyone. Over priced for the very poor quality of food.

2  Thank Emily R
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Having booked a table for a large group of friends we were met with panic at the thought of so many people eating. Flustered and slow, the service from the manager was appalling and held together only by a young girl trying her best to pick up the pieces. The food was mediocre at best, bland and luke warm from the microwave and some of the orders were wrong when they came out. When we asked for the bill, though the manager assumed we were splitting the bill equally and had come up with an amount per person, we actually asked to pay separately - some of us having shared dishes etc. A few paid before us and said he had overcharged on each item and sure enough when we went to pay we saw the manager adding around 50p onto each and every item. When confronting the manager about this he insisted that it was fine for him to change the prices as they hadn't got round to printing new menus. We explained that it was against the law to do this and that they had to charge the prices stated on the menu. They had not informed us of any price changes before this and had we not asked to pay separately we would not have realised them doing this. He refused to reimburse those who had already been overcharged and we left feeling incredibly cheated, insulted and disappointed. If you do eat there...check your bill before you pay! Otherwise avoid this place! Awful management!!

1  Thank OllyOB
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Wasn't really that keen on giving this place a go but really pleased that I did. I really couldn't fault the food. Decor was a bit sad and the gushing water fall with coloured lights was something that I could live without and it was a bit cooler than I would like but appreciate that these are personal views. For food I would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Disgusting poor quality food. Definitely the worst Indian restaurant I have visited and I've been to some terrible ones. Slow service and got the order wrong. Would not recommend.

1  Thank KDav123