“My favourite Indian Restaurant”
Review of Spicy Vujon - CLOSED

Spicy Vujon
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food in the Spicy Vujon is a mixture of Bengali and Indian dishes. The Vujon offers the classics as well as their own specialties, and while I haven't tried all of them yet, the 10 different dishes I have tried here were all delectable, prepared with quality and care.

The service is attentive and prompt and the food does not take long to arrive either.
The choice of starters, mains, sides is vast and the dessert menu is wholesome too.
(I highly recommend their own recipe for the 'Lassi' a yogurt like milkshake that you can sip at the end after a hot curry!

The food is well priced, and is great value.

I honestly believe this is the Best Indian food you can get in Bangor, and possibly the nicest I have tried in my entire life

-Alek

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We've been here a couple of times while visiting Bangor and have always enjoyed it. The food is very tasty (and not hot, if you want to avoid it). There is a good choice on the menu and the staff are attentive and helpful. We're not regular "Indian-goers" but had a very enjoyable meal at a good price - we left the restaurant pleasantly stuffed!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Nicest indian food you can get in Bangor, good varied menu and some really good choices and good value for money too

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were in Bangor for the weekend and chose this place after reading the reviews on here. Pretty easy to find with parking just down the road.

The meal was great and the sevice first class !!!! Would definetly recommend and visit again if in the area...............................

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Quiet, but it was was early evening on a wet Sunday might and we were the only people in the restaurant. Having said that, the food was very good, service prompt and staff knowledgeable about dishes and very helpful. Would recommend.