“Disappointed”

Table Table Parc Britannia
Ranked #39 of 164 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Using seasonal ingredients, Table Table - Parc Britannia boasts a menu of traditional pub dishes. Varied sharing platters are served alongside tempting nibbles and British favourites. Hearty breakfasts are also available for early risers, while sensational desserts bring something sweet to the Table Table menu. Enjoy a glass of flavoursome wine or refreshing beer from the bar, or indulge in a classic cocktail in the snug and inviting pub restaurant.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Booked a table on a Sunday evening waitress was lovely but once we ordered our drinks we waited half an hour for our starters which were at best ok then another half hour wait for our main course
My son had the mixed grill which was very poor over cooked and had. Been kept warm for too long
My daughter had steak supposedly in a Diane sauce the sauce was sticky gunk
My mushroom rissotto would have been really nice but it was stodge the rice all stuck together never before have I known anyone able to slice rice with a knife
Won't be going again food not very nice
Furnishings were. Tired too chairs stained
Sorry but not good at all

Reviewed 24 March 2014

As we were in a hurry, we decided to call for a quick lunch. Got drinks quickly. and ordered.
We waited 20 minutes for our starters ,and then a further 15 minutes for our main course.
Service was very slow, and even when pointed out to staff, seemed to make very little difference.
Drinks were very expensive, and so was the food (£5.00 for a sausage baguette), and £5.00 for a baked potato with beans !!
This place needs to look at its service AND PRICES,

Having stayed at Premier Inns all over the UK, I have only found similar service in two locations,
at Parc Menai and Uttoxeter, both very slow and expensive. I would add, that the Premier Inn side of the business is first class. Not, unfortunately can be said of Table Table.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Obviously going there on a Sunday and with no reservations we knew it was going to be busy. When we arrived we had to wait 10 minutes for someone to come and greet us and then when he finally came he told us we would have to wait a further 20 minute for our table. Our group of 4 finally got taken to our table, as we tried to sit down we ended up having to move our table because it was so close to the wall that we could not take the chairs out to sit. As we browsed our menu's another table came to sit by the table by us and as they did we realized that the ways the tables were laid out meant that we were trapped at our table and if we wanted to leave to go to the toilet we would have to ask the other table to move.
When the waitress finally came she served the other table before us (even though we had been there a good 10 minutes before them) this annoyed me. The others tables drinks came straight away while we waited a long while for our to be delivered. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very busy, I felt that they were very under staffed. Also the part of the restaurant we were sat at was very hot, I found myself starting to sweat as I was sitting down fanning myself with the menu trying to catch a cold breeze. The others tables food came very quickly whilst again we patiently waited even though we were hungry and had been sat at the table a good 10 minuted before they had arrived.
When the food finally arrived I was very gutted at the portions of the chips. I ordered the BBQ and Onion Ring burger and whilst the burger was very tasty the size of the chips portions that came with it was tiny, a truly pitiful amount and not worth the money. The lemonade I had with my meal tasted very watered down. At this point I genuinely thought I might be on a hidden camera show and was being set up.
Dessert finally came and although the apple crumble itself was warm and sweet the custard was cold and bland. As we left I noticed that overall it had been just over 2 hours from when we had come into the restaurant and when we left. All this time just for a meal and dessert. Safe to say we didn't leave a tip will not be returning out of my own free will. As we say in Welsh "Afiach"

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Was not expecting a great meal and was pleasantly surprised salmon cooked just right. Hubby s meal just as good will definitely to visiting other table table establishment s

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I never write these sort of things but on this occasion i must!

This table table chain is ideal for everyone.
I only visited for a snack but ended up havin a 3 course meal on the day time menu superb choice and lot cheaper than main menu if u go befor 5pm
Was politly told to look for table as it was full service at the table.
The restaurant was quit full when we arrived (it was 12.15 lunch time)
I was quickly served by a young waitess who reccomended the hand battered fish
And was informed that few items wasnt available as they were havin a new menu following week
Every member of staff was friendly and seemed to enjoy working at this restaurant! Lots of smilly faces
Our meals arrived within 15mins of ordering and was very hot and tasty
All in all a quick and lovely experience and i would visit again

1  Thank Blondiechick42