“Easter Weekend stay”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Easter Weekend stay”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Having stayed at Abbeyfield hotel over the easter break from Thursday to Sunday I wanted to pass on my experience. I could find no fault with this hotel and would like to specifically point out the hospitality from the staff and the food that is available here. The room was in good condition and the bed was very comfy, breakfast was available at reasonable times and was always very nice quality without at delay. The menu during the evening is also very reasonable in terms of price and it is fantastic quality, with everything being cooked fresh to order from local produce, I would highly recommend the Steak and Ale pie which in my opinion is the best I have ever had. The bar also has a nice selection of drinks which is perfect after a long day. Overall I would highly recommend the Hotel and like to thank the staff for their hospitality throughout my stay.

• Visited April 2014

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“great food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed over one night en route to Ireland, lovely hotel and a great restaurant/bar. The food was very good and staff very attentive. In my notebook to use again when on a similar trip. Little gem!!

• Visited October 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“University visit”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I brought my daughter to Bangor to have a look around the University. We stayed overnight in the Abbeyfield Hotel. We enjoyed an excellent meal. My daughter chose the Sea Bass and I chose the Salmon. Both meals were unexpectedly superb in good sized portions. I doubt we would find better meals in a Michelin starred restaurant.
Another plus was the Orme bitter from the tap was also of good quality and very enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Food exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Initially we had plans to go out for our evening meal, but so glad we decided against it, great choice on the menu and the specials board was better than the normal choice of dishes you usually see. Certainly in the top 10 meals out in the past 12 months. so well done.

• Visited April 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Abbeyfield Food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

For business reasons I had two overnight stays in the hotel and had a meal in the bar/restaurant on both occasions. The menu had balanced options to cater for most tastes. When the food arrived I was not disappointed. It was very well presented, very tasty and great value. I would recommend visiting this venue if you enjoy good food and a good atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014