“LUSHest ice cream EVER!!!”
Review of Antoniazzi's

Antoniazzi's
Ranked #115 of 160 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Wales, United Kingdom
“LUSHest ice cream EVER!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Fantastic hospitality! friendly family run business with a relaxed atmosphere, top quality catering and service! people need to support independent businesses like this and not waste their time and money in usual high street chains.
The homemade ice cream was YUMMY! I like to think myself a bit of an ice cream connoisseur and this was one of the best (maybe even THE BEST) that I have ever tasted...in the world!
My family and I will be returning to try some different flavours when next in the area :)
Thanks for brightening up a rainy day in North Wales :) x

• Visited February 2014

Gwynedd, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and ice cream;)”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Came to the cafe with my young sister for some lunch we decided to have pizza. Must say it was the best homemade pizza I've ever tasted. Even my sister thoroughly enjoyed it;) we then tried the homemade ice cream which was amazing;) especially ferrero Roche yummy:) would definitely go back here:)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Erinmai
Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I saw the outside and thought it looked like a nice place, however, as soon as I went inside it became clear it was just a greasy spoon with high prices. Staff were incredibly rude and the food was inedible.

• Visited December 2012
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“glad I checked my change”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

had I not checked the change I was given when I paid I would have been out of pocket.
Also, I would have liked an itemised bill from the till rather than a total figure done on a calculator. Food very expensive for what it was.

Visited October 2013
anglesey
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

As we are local we use this lovely friendly coffee and food stop on a regular basis. Yesterday we decided to have lunch while we were out shopping. My Husband had as he said one of the nicest gammon steak that he ever had, I had the homemade quiche and it was very tasty. We would like to say that the owner and his staff are always so friendly and helpful. Considering the size of the premises the food (which is mostly homemade) is to a very hi standard, we have nothing but praise for this establishment. Thank you all

• Visited September 2013