“horrid girl behind counter”
Review of Antoniazzi's

Antoniazzi's
Ranked #118 of 161 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Pwllheli, United Kingdom
“horrid girl behind counter”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was served by a lovely woman-v.polite and attentive.However,the youngest one(with a bun in her hair)was so rude and miserable-if I were the owner I would get rid of her.She never smiled once at the customers and I don't think she even said thank you.Her attitude towards the other(nice)woman was AWFUL.She talked(or grunted) to her as if she were dirt.She stood behind the counter with her arms folded and her face like thunder.
I don't think I'll be going back which is a shame as the food looked lovely and they had a great choice of pannini fillings.

• Visited March 2014

Wales, United Kingdom
“LUSHest ice cream EVER!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Fantastic hospitality! friendly family run business with a relaxed atmosphere, top quality catering and service! people need to support independent businesses like this and not waste their time and money in usual high street chains.
The homemade ice cream was YUMMY! I like to think myself a bit of an ice cream connoisseur and this was one of the best (maybe even THE BEST) that I have ever tasted...in the world!
My family and I will be returning to try some different flavours when next in the area :)
Thanks for brightening up a rainy day in North Wales :) x

• Visited February 2014
Gwynedd, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and ice cream;)”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Came to the cafe with my young sister for some lunch we decided to have pizza. Must say it was the best homemade pizza I've ever tasted. Even my sister thoroughly enjoyed it;) we then tried the homemade ice cream which was amazing;) especially ferrero Roche yummy:) would definitely go back here:)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Erinmai
Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I saw the outside and thought it looked like a nice place, however, as soon as I went inside it became clear it was just a greasy spoon with high prices. Staff were incredibly rude and the food was inedible.

• Visited December 2012
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“glad I checked my change”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

had I not checked the change I was given when I paid I would have been out of pocket.
Also, I would have liked an itemised bill from the till rather than a total figure done on a calculator. Food very expensive for what it was.

Visited October 2013