“Al fresco lunch”

Antoniazzi's
Ranked #115 of 164 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We've had a lovely lunch here while we were staying in Bangor. The sun was heating the few tables outside just to the degree we wanted and we enjoyed watching people go past. It was recommended by the cyclist gentleman next to our B&B and it was a decent place to go. We had two courses from the two courses for £12 (or 10? can't remember) board and I thought it was excellent value. I had a decent size panini with a side salad and it was lovely. Our waitress didn't seem too familiar with the menu though which is a bit of a shame.
We ended up having a slice of cake in the end and as my girlfriend loves strawberry ice cream I got her some "Strawberry and Balsamic Vinegar" ice cream. Yeah, even the name of it sounds real bad, but it actually was lovely, and she quite enjoyed it in the end. Wouldn't hesitate going back.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was served by a lovely woman-v.polite and attentive.However,the youngest one(with a bun in her hair)was so rude and miserable-if I were the owner I would get rid of her.She never smiled once at the customers and I don't think she even said thank you.Her attitude towards the other(nice)woman was AWFUL.She talked(or grunted) to her as if she were dirt.She stood behind the counter with her arms folded and her face like thunder.
I don't think I'll be going back which is a shame as the food looked lovely and they had a great choice of pannini fillings.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Fantastic hospitality! friendly family run business with a relaxed atmosphere, top quality catering and service! people need to support independent businesses like this and not waste their time and money in usual high street chains.
The homemade ice cream was YUMMY! I like to think myself a bit of an ice cream connoisseur and this was one of the best (maybe even THE BEST) that I have ever tasted...in the world!
My family and I will be returning to try some different flavours when next in the area :)
Thanks for brightening up a rainy day in North Wales :) x

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Came to the cafe with my young sister for some lunch we decided to have pizza. Must say it was the best homemade pizza I've ever tasted. Even my sister thoroughly enjoyed it;) we then tried the homemade ice cream which was amazing;) especially ferrero Roche yummy:) would definitely go back here:)

1  Thank Erinmai
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I saw the outside and thought it looked like a nice place, however, as soon as I went inside it became clear it was just a greasy spoon with high prices. Staff were incredibly rude and the food was inedible.