Used this hotel en route from the Holyhead ferry. Plenty of parking available. Arrived after midnight. Great, enthusiastic and friendly reception. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. No hesitation in using it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales