We stayed at the Premier Inn Bangor last weekend for two nights and chose this hotel because it was conveniently located for our walking weekend in Snowdonia National Park.
We were very happy with our stay at this hotel, which was spotlessly clean and tidy and the car parking good. Throughout our stay, the staff were all very helpful, professional and went out of their way to ensure we has a good stay.
We paid for a Premier Inn meal deal both days (breakfast and evening meal in the restaurant for an all inclusive price that was good value and saved us a few pounds on the total bill). The food, both morning and evening, was consistently good, nicely cooked and the service friendly and attentive. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel and will certainly book again........ and Snowdonia is amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales