Stayed for 2 nights with 2 young children. Room clean but small hotel staff plesant and helpfull. However the restarant is another matter! walls with slops of food up the side and dusty. The manager who was on duty the day we stayed was utterly a pig of a man. Ordered a childs meal which was free with adults meal, fish fingers for a child black burnt, asked for more which came black again manager came over to speak to us(if thats what you call it) no smile or how can i help you not once did he say sorry about this truly utterly rude and ruined our family meal and caused stress to our family! he offered alternative but to a child who has learning difficultys whos not eaten with the family was upset garlic bread was ordered. The bill came only for the waitress to say he hasnt charged you for the garlic bread! i think not i said. My husband said we want some money off for the inconvience caused to which the manager replied " you should wait to be offered a discount" wait???? i said twice fish fingers were burnt the childs had no meal. His reply???? i am not the cook!! as a manager its your duty to ensure customers are happy and your shift runs well. This man clearly has no skills, no smile no people skills what the hell is he doing in this type of work? The generall manager was not working the following day but did offer free child meals the following day, an offer which was available to all diners before 5 pm anyway needless to say we didnt take them up on the "super offer". clean your restarant and train your staff is our message!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales