Baytree Lodge
US$119
Premier Inn Bangor Hotel(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$141
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bangor Wales(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Victoria Hotel(Menai Bridge)
US$112
US$97
The Anglesey Arms(Menai Bridge)
US$137
US$134
Travelocity
Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel(Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
US$112
The Liverpool Arms Hotel(Beaumaris)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bfull englishoff road parkingstayed here for one nightcomfortable double bedcomfortable staywalk into townbottled waterfriendly welcomeshort staytea coffee facilitieshigh streetshower gelmy dada great place to staybiscuitszip wire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2012

From day one my family felt like we were at home. Everyone was lovely! The service was excellent! They were accomodating, kind, and met every need and even more! The best way to describe the people and Baytree....the ones who go an extra mile. Customer service is always important and we got the best service one could ask for :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CharleneSebastian
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I stayed here for one night. At first glance the room would do what I wanted. I didn't spend to much time in the room, it was clean apart from cobwebs around the window. The bed was alright but didn't get the best nights sleep, mainly because I'd just have to chase a spider out of the room. Breakfast I missed because i had a lie in. Staff was really friendly, cannot fault the lady who welcomed me.
Would I stay here again? Maybe, depends on cost of other places around.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Very warm welcome. Breakfast was really good. Would definitely stay again. Easy walking distance to the Pier and into the city. The only thing I would complain about is the Towels. Too small and thin. Everything else perefct.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I mainly booked this place as i needed Wifi as i was there for work purposes, as everyone else has said the wifi rarely, if ever works in the room and you have to go down stairs to lounge areas to get it to work, although this is information you have to discover for yourself, rather like geocatching but for wifi signal instead. The lady made out this was absolutely baffling but now having read the reviews i cannot imagine this is the first time she has heard this! The towels are like they have been cut down to size from a previously bigger size but they must now have a passing trade of hobbits as they really are small. No shower gel or shampoo, had to go out and buy some. Breakfast was basically the cheapest of everything you could imagine, i only had it once and ate else where the other 2 days. not great, wouldnt book it again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Having made it out of the Travelodge alive (but not happy!) I came to the Baytree Lodge. It was at the time being run by a husband and wife team, who were looking after the B&B for their daughter, who was taking a holiday. I could not have been made more welcome, and could not have appreciated the contrast to the Travelodge more.
This B&B is exactly what I needed for my trip - somewhere comfortable, clean and welcoming where I could relax after a long day. It is quite basic, and admittedly the room I had was small, but basic is what I needed, and I would much rather have this version of basic than the Travelodge's any day of the week (and at a cheaper price too)! The breakfast was lovely and set me up perfectly for the day - the managers were so helpful in that respect especially. It's also in a convenient location and takes just 10 minutes to walk to most places within Bangor. I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business