This Premier Inn is in a great location on the harbourside in Caernarfon, just a couple of minutes walk from the castle, shops and restaurants. It has all the usual Premier Inn features in the standard Premier Inn decor. The Caernarfon Travelodge is in the same complex so location-wise there is nothing to choose between the two. The restaurant is a separate Table Table formula dining pub, which again has the bog standard menu you'd expect. We found the service variable depending on the staff on duty, but mostly good. Breakfast was plentiful and good value. Parking is a slight issue. You have to use the public car parks, the nearest of which is pay and display from 08:00 til 18:00 meaning that you have to buy tickets for afternoon and mornings. There is a free car park about 400 yards away but I didn't feel comfortable leaving my car there as it seemed to be a gathering point for the local youth in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're trekking up Snowdon or yachting down the coast, Premier Inn Hotel Caenarfon Victoria Dock is perfect for the high life around here. We're right on the Marina, and close to the history of Caenarfon and the majesty of Snowdonia too. Put on your walking boots for some serious climbing, or take off your shoes for a paddle at Dinas Dinlle. Stand on platforms waiting for the West Highland Railway, or hotfoot it over to Anglesey. Then turn your feet back to the hotel for some tasty fare at our Table Table restaurant and a great night's sleep. Directions: Follow A55 Holyhead, take J9 (Caernarfon), at roundabout first exit and then continue to follow all signs to Caernarfon. As you enter Caernarfon at roundabout with Morrisons on right, take 1st exit, keep in right hand lane, at next roundabout take 4th exit to mini roundabout, the hotel is in front of you next to Yr Harbur Table Table. Parking is off site. Contact hotel directly for more details Transport and local information: Caernarfon Castle 0.5 mile Snowdonia National Park 12 miles Betws Y Coed and Swallow Falls 23 miles Bangor Train station 10 miles Holyhead Ferry Servies 32 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Caernarfon
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Wales