If you are looking for a hotel overlooking a harbour in an historical part of Wales, then this is the place for you. The rooms are modern and airy and although we were overlooking the road, it kept my son entertained. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the rooms more than acceptable for a family of 4. Well positioned for the town with the castle just down the road. The only negative is that it does not provide onsite parking. This is probably fine on a bright, summers day but as it was December with torrential rain, the free car park 100 metres away was a bit of pain, especially with 2 young children under 3. We all got wet on a couple of occasions over the weekend! Also if you are looking for a decent place to eat I wouldn't recommend the Table Table restaurant unless you are desperate. The food was cold, overpriced and the service on the first night was slow. It improved slightly on the following night but tbh if it had just been 2 of us I would have eaten elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're trekking up Snowdon or yachting down the coast, Premier Inn Hotel Caenarfon Victoria Dock is perfect for the high life around here. We're right on the Marina, and close to the history of Caenarfon and the majesty of Snowdonia too. Put on your walking boots for some serious climbing, or take off your shoes for a paddle at Dinas Dinlle. Stand on platforms waiting for the West Highland Railway, or hotfoot it over to Anglesey. Then turn your feet back to the hotel for some tasty fare at our Table Table restaurant and a great night's sleep. Directions: Follow A55 Holyhead, take J9 (Caernarfon), at roundabout first exit and then continue to follow all signs to Caernarfon. As you enter Caernarfon at roundabout with Morrisons on right, take 1st exit, keep in right hand lane, at next roundabout take 4th exit to mini roundabout, the hotel is in front of you next to Yr Harbur Table Table. Parking is off site. Contact hotel directly for more details Transport and local information: Caernarfon Castle 0.5 mile Snowdonia National Park 12 miles Betws Y Coed and Swallow Falls 23 miles Bangor Train station 10 miles Holyhead Ferry Servies 32 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Caernarfon
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Wales