1,407 results
All reviews table table car park meal deal restaurant next door victoria dock free parking short walk pay and display town centre family room the ground floor all you can eat reception staff good nights sleep per day budget hotel excellent location
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Good location overall to visit various places in the area such as Llanberis
Snowdonia , we visited the Zip World a short drive away . Good parking
Local Restaurants and Shops with the harbour its ideal.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We booked a family room over the Easter holidays and couldn't have been more pleased with the standard and location of the hotel. We have stayed in quite few Premier Inn's as they are so convenient when travelling as a family. This hotel is one of my favourites as the location is just perfect. It was only a few minute stroll into town and there were a selection of restaurants near by where we could sit and eat and watch to sun go down by the harbour. The free parking in the long stay car park 2 minutes walk away is a real bonus. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Usual high standard of cleanliness and friendly staff. In a lovely location next to the marina/harbour, unfortunately no rooms actually overlook the harbour or sea. Car parking across the road at £3.60 per day, or free approx 200 yards away, disabled parking outside front door. Located 5 mins walking distance along the sea front to the castle.
The adjoining `Table Table` restaurant serves a selection of good value meals. We bought a "meal deal" for £22.99 per person via the Premier Inn which included eat as much as you want full English breakfast and 3 course evening meal with drinks.

3  Thank Roger C
Reviewed 10 May 2014

There is no car parking and I didn't feel safe parking the car so far from the motel and having to walk with luggage to the motel. Staff on reception desk very rude. Not my best experience of Premier Inn which I normally use with no problem. I will not be returning here.....

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I previously wrote a review of this hotel which was not very favourable. My husband insisted we stay here when we paid another visit to North Wales due to the low price. I was very reluctant to go back. However, I was pleasantly surprised. This time we had a room at the side of the building, near to the lift. The room was warm, quiet and spacious. Very different from our last experience, thankfully. As always, the staff here are lovely.

Date of stay: December 2013