Stayed here recently for 3 night for a planned ascent of Snowdon via the Rangers Path. The setting and views were amazing. Room and communal areas a in very good conditions, as expected. The manager, Corina, was brilliant, helpful and very funny. Look forward to visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Snowdonia at its most serene in this early Victorian mansion in the heart of the National Park. Set in 40 acres of wooded grounds with stunning views over Llyn Gwynant and Snowdon, this is the perfect escape from the rat race for families and individuals alike. Walkers will be at home here, with plenty of low and high level routes all around. Don’t miss the classic Watkin path up Snowdon, which begins less than a mile from the hostel and leads you into incredible mountain scenery - just don’t forget your camera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your YHA Snowdon Bryn Gwynant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Bryn Gwynant Hotel Caernarfon
- YHA Snowdon Bryn Gwynant Caernarfon, Wales