We had a meal here on the 16th July. Started off well with a nice and well presented starter. Unfortunately it was roasting in the place and everyone was sweating so I had to ask for a window to be opened. It was a bit cramped as well. I had a calzone, which was tasty and well presented. Unfortunately my lady got to the end of her meal opened her final clam and it was rotten and disgusting. I didn't kick up a fuss, tho it put me off the rest of my food. I discretely informed the waitress. When she returned with the bill, she informed me she had knocked a glass of wine off the bill. I spoke to her privately and told her the wine was fine and that it was my girlfriends pasta I wanted removing. Waitress had a lot of attitude considering we might be food poisoned (I had tried her meal). They removed the pasta from the bill. Low and behold, the next day we both felt nauseous and I'm writing this at 6pm the day after and still feeling sick. I'd avoid. They would have got a better review had they dealt with the issue better.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.