“Another year gone by with Dave and Pat”
Review of Jakes Bistro

Jakes Bistro
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in Caernarfon
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This was the seventh year we have eaten at this bistro and still find no cause for complaint. Always advisable to book but this is easy and can be done by phone, text or email. Food as good as always and same friendly service. Well done again. In response to the question above, not one of the best meals we've ever had but the most consistent for the price and always a pleasure to return. Have to fetch the wine for my wife but I can get my beer across the street, that is when the pubs are open. Caernarfon is struggling on the pub front.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had a family meal for christmas 2013 and the food was excellent. The staff are freindly and you get a real welcoming homely feeling inside. We have visited many other restaraunts and bistros etc that are far more expensive with unfriendly staff and inferior food! If you are visiting or live near Caernarfon you should really try and book to eat here.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Went down to Caernarfon for the day and decided to go to a restaurant we had been before just to compare it from last time. So glad we did the Christmas meal was superb and the best compliment I can give it is it was as good as my mothers. Fresh veg not frozen and the turkey was cooked to perfection. Excellent service, and plenty friendly banter.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Went to jakes as a group of eight and was really impressed. As its a small cafe bistro did not know what to expect. I have to say food was home cooked and fantastic. I could not choose from menu as I liked everything. The pancake is well recommended too!

1  Thank Sw2304
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My partner and i found this little bistro tucked away in the streets of caernarfon a few months ago and were pulled in by the prices of the all day breakfast and the vegetarian option for me. It's a small but adorable place which i'd call a cafe rather than a bistro but a lovely one that's quite the find. it's cheap but lovely and although i'm fairly to please when it comes to eating out. i really did think this was value for money and weve been another couple times since we first discovered it. the waitress was friendly and it's quite a nice little place to go with a partner as a cosy meal on a day out.

will definitely be returning!