“The sell Blue WKD and after half hour I contemplated drinking one.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Fun Centre - Yr Hwylfan

The Fun Centre - Yr Hwylfan
Ranked #14 of 41 things to do in Caernarfon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The sell Blue WKD and after half hour I contemplated drinking one.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been to so many play centres. If your child is the least bit discerning don't come here. Horrific rave music. Unruly, unsupervised children. My 4 year old who is normally daring was terrified.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank ShelleyBrown1975

Wells, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Fantastic"- Amazing location!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a wonderful place to house a play centre! We were staying at the local Travelodge in Caernarfon for a couple of days, myself, husband and two children. We visited the Fun Centre and had a really great time. The "boy's" (hubbie included) had a go in the laser quest too! As our children are older they went on the bigger slides etc on their own whilst we enjoyed tea in the outside seating area. We also all thoroughly enjoyed the museum/history of the church on the second floor! All in all a fab place!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank James B
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Not bad - but adults have to pay as well!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Pester power from our 7 year old over several months saw us visiting The Fun Centre in late May. Staying at the Travelodge meant a very short walk and into the converted church where the The Fun Centre is located.

It is expensive - I'd worked it out to be just over £10 for the 3 of us but came to over £14 in the end - it's the first play area of this type I have come across where adults have to pay to get in, so a star knocked off for that, I'm afraid.

That said, any grumbles about this disappeared when our daughter saw the play area and slides. For the first hour there were only a couple of children in and she basically had the run of the place. Later, it started getting busy and we left after just over 2 hours. She rated it the high spot of the holiday and a little more cleaning and tidying would get 4 stars from me and not charging for adults would get the full 5 stars.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank verywellfed
Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wish We Hadn't bothered!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Firstly, we had to pay £20.20 to get in, for two adults and three small children. Found out the adults had to pay £2 each. I've never been to a play area where the adults have to pay. Ontop of that, we had to pay £1.50 for the pay and display parking at the rear. If they'd had their prices on their website I wouldn't have bothered.

We gave the cafe area a wide birth, as it was tiny, depressing and the food was so overpriced.

The place could have been cleaner and there was a smell of mould all over, which made me feel very sick.

You can't see your over 3s, while watching your under 3s, because there's a wall in the way.

I'm giving it a 2/5, because the kids did have fun, but I wouldn't return.

2 Thank TramSparkSarah
Llanrwst, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good fun for kids”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Kids absolutely love it here, bit dirty could do with a good clean. Reasonable prices but just needs a good clean.

Visited October 2013