“Needs to be one or the other!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #78 of 103 Restaurants in Caernarfon
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food, Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Needs to be one or the other!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Chinese or traditional Chippy, I could not make up my mind?
I have always enjoyed a takeaway from the this place, and it is noticeable that they try to cater and provide a great service to the community in this very busy quarter of the town. However, if I wanted a Chinese then I'd go to a Chinese takeaway and the same if I wanted a fish supper. In my opinion you either need to be commited to one or the other. Chinese takeaways are renowned for not quite getting their chippy chips quite right, but that is not the case here. Good chips fair play.
The menu is extensive, but feel they do too much for such a small place. Ten out of ten for effort!
Wow, the service was the most efficient I have ever come across in any takeaway I have used over the years. Almost entertaining and impressive . Polite staff, fast service, good nosh, extensive menu that has amazing lunch time specials.
My continual custom to Lee's will be based on nostalgia more so than anything else. Its a good experience!

2 Thank Mike D

Bangor, United Kingdom
“One of the best chinese takeaways in caernarfon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I'm genuinely surprised at the lack of reviews on this as this is always packed every time i've ever ordered anything from here. I'll admit it's not the best chine takeaway that i've had but it's certainly above average! I usually get vegetable and cashew nuts with noodles whilst my partner gets pecial chow mein or the vermicilli noodles and often we also get prawn toast and spring rolls. The complimentary prawn crackers are a lovely extra and are the best prawn crackers i've tasted in years! the sauce with the vegetables and cashew nuts isn't the nicest i've had but It's still lovely and the service behind the counter is always lovely too.

excellent value for money and never had a problem so far! :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lu B
“Avoid this chinese takeaway!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

had a chinese last night.. sweet and sour chicken fried rice. The food was terrible!! the chicken didn't look like chicken the rice was just horrible and the sauce was like water!! Wouldn't recomend this chinese to anyone i wouldn't even give it to my dog! It isn't that clean ether and the staff are rude.

• Visited August 2013