“poor, very poor”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
manchester
“poor, very poor”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

basically, the food was terrible. please avoid unless you like road-kill in ghee. Decided to give this place a try having read what seemed to be glowing reviews. Quality of food was poor in the extreme

Visited February 2014
4 Thank heartsofoak1974

“Very Tasty ! ”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff. A nice choice on the menu and the prices were good. Could of produced us some pint glasses for beer, lamb was a little tough and there was not too much keema in our nann. But flavours were all there.

“Very good prices and service”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Take your own booze if not bargain booze next door
Can't pay by card but get cash back from next door
Good service and attentive manager
Curries are pretty good not the best I have had but by far not the worst
Very good value overall and if you don't know the area like we didn't then it's worth a visit and when visiting Caernarfon again would go back

Visited February 2014
Pwllheli, United Kingdom
“THE FOOD IS SUPERB, EXCELLENT AND GORGEOUS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went to Curry Scene last week with my wife and 2 children, instantly a warm and welcoming vibe was created. On first impressions the restaurant was absolutely lovely. Decor was fabulous and very unique and a truly represented the Indian atmosphere, by carefully choosing golds and having beautiful indian and south asian wall hangings. The food was absolutly delicious to be brief, I ordered my usual of a chicken madras, portions were just right! The madras itself was one to die for! Never have I tasted a curry like that in my life before (And believe me I've been to alot of indians in north wales, curry scene by far has been the best!!), my wife ordered a sag aloo, she too said the food was superbly flavoured, my children opted for a milder option and demolished the chicken korma happily! The menu had a large variety, which was very reasonably priced! The food was good value for the money, would happily pay double the amount of the bill for food like that! Presentation of the food was amazing, beautiful, didnt want to spoil it by eating it, but when your there believe me, you simply cannot resist! resteraunt is very clean, a certificate of 5 stars fromt he health was presnt- not suprised! Staff were extremly friendly and made an effort in speaking welsh, lovely to know some people still look after our heritage! As mentioned before the staff were extremly kind, but the main credit MUST go to the chef! he has done an incredible job in making the food heavenly and scrumptious - best chef by far! highly reccomend this resteraunt! absolutly amazing!!!

• Visited January 2014
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“Best Curry House in Gwynedd”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have been a curry fan since 1976, my first meal was in the Taj Mahal in Bangor, the chef in the curry scene was to my surprise the very same man from the taj, an old school Indian chef, their meals are second to none , over the years I have eaten in many curry houses in the UK with very few giving that elusive 70s 80s British Indian restaurant taste.
Very pleasant well mannered staff, Cashime the owner is a gentleman nothing is to much trouble for them I was even invited to look around the kitchen which was spotless, all I can say about some of the negative reviews above is that they should visit their doctor as they have a taste bud deficiency, Try it and enjoy it is rare to find Indian food of this quality these days !
Len Jones