Only reviewing restaurant, but after the superb meal would have been fab to have retrieted to a room.
The service was impecable as soon as we arrived we were greated very curtiosly by receptionist who showed us to our table, restaurant very tastefully decorated very much the same as the "Hotel Mesynne" in Kortrijk, where we love to stay.
1st class service by all staff in restaurant, menu very varied to suit all tastes, I chose the Smoked Haddock Fish Cake followed by Ribeye Steak with Red Wine Sauce the both courses were exceptional, so compliments to the chef. Wine menu very good, very good selection to chose from.
A thoroughly excellent evening, can't wait to visit soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales