Returned today to The Angel Hotel at Abergavenny. The lunch was really excellent. Wonderful, reasonably priced Menu, excellent choices & when food arrived it lived up to our expectation. Gorgeous Cawl, Fab Cod Courjons, Crispy Chips & a really gorgeous Chocolate fondant pudding.Dining Room is lovely, light & open. Beautifully furbished. Toilets are excellent. Exceptionally clean, beautifully decorated & disposable hand Towels lovely. The staff of the Hotel provide an excellent service. Janet who is in charge of the Dining Room is really exceptional, a delightful lady who offers superb customer care together with a delightful Argentinian lady who looked after our table. All together The Angel Hotel at Abergavenny is a super venue for lunch and we intend to return. A firm favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales