We've never stayed here, but we always have lunch when we are in Abergavenny.
It is a beautifully restored Coaching Inn with a pretty court yard eating area for the summer and cosy bar and eating areas inside for the winter.
Great range of interesting food, from bar meals to full restaurant.
The afternoon teas are a real treat.
But what makes this place stand out, is the service. The staff to customer ratio is the highest I've seen. So the service is always prompt, friendly and unstressed.
Whoever runs this place really knows what they are doing
Great for a casual drink or special occasion meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales