We thought we would have a 2 night break in Abergavenny having driven through recently.The hotel is an absolute joy.Situated in the centre of the busy market town it is within easy walking distance of all local attractions.The staff were incredibly helpful,(offering us an umbrella when the rain started unexpectedly),and knowledgable.There was a wedding reception on the saturday night(which we were informed of before we booked)but we were given the assurance that we would not be disturbed as our room would be away from the celebrations.I had one of the best nights sleep of recent months thanks to a really comfortable bed and the location of the room.Both breakfast and evening meals were excellent(the house red and white wine offer superb value for money).Congratulations to managers and staff,we will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelsClick so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales