It is always a pleasure to stay at this lovely hotel. The decor is simple elegance at its best. The food is wonderful. Do try the Moules in Green Curry Sauce because it is delicious. The staff are courteous and charming. A great deal of thought and attention to detail has gone into The Angel Hotel to make it the cheerful hub of Abergavenny, where local people and guests enjoy congregating in the bar. I understand that tea at The Angel is a special treat and very popular with both visitors and locals
Should you be travelling through Wales to look up your forebears or just to holiday, you will never regret breaking your journey at The Angel Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales