another visit for the tasting menu - this time a party of 4 and still very good food but wine "flight" selection not to be recommended. Poor value and quality not at the food standard and service at breakfast a disappointment (but they were very busy!). So if you don't want watery tea and coffee and prefer toast and cutlery etc - ASK for it don't just sit quietly waiting. But the food is worth going for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny