Has the tzoo taster excellent offer! We have tried many of these with tzoo, but this is best by far, so far! Lovely place, setting, grounds, hotel , areas all lovely. Room 19 fab views, dual aspect. Furniture bit worn( if that bothers you) its a period hotel so expect this! Service staff excellent. They had peroni beer, our favourite. Choice of first 3 courses fish! Octopus i liked it, husband hates fish, we changed mackerel to wood pigeon ( i dont like ....well thought i didnt!) It was delicious, rich flavours,! Halibut next, delicious! Venison for, main, expertly cooked, so pink and velvety! Big portions for a taster menu. Sweets , there were 2! Panacotta fab, and an amazing choc frothy delight! About 2 half hours of eating! Nice peaceful sleep, good breakfast! Bargain! Def recommend ! Joy salini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny