A great hotel that really is in the middle of nowhere. The hotel itself was nice, the rooms also adequate, nothing really special though. What makes this hotel fantastic is both the staff and the food.
The staff could not do enough for you, attentive and genuine. The food was out of this world. We had the 7 course taster menu and it was a culinary experience that we both thought WOW. The courses were simply the best and the service as good. Breakfast was what one would usually expect of this class of hotel. Not a lot to do in the area for an overnight visit but the food was worth the travel. We would certainly go again and a big thank you to the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny