We stayed here for two nights for a wedding in May. This is a beautiful location and a lovely wedding venue especially as we had exclusivity for the day and night of the wedding. Nothing was too much trouble for all members of staff and they were extremely friendly and courteous throughout. Despite wet weather they were able to serve canapés and reception drinks in the lobby areas before the wedding breakfast. Guests at each table were served at the same time so that there were no delays waiting for meals and the quality of all meals was excellent. We particularly noticed that all staff mucked in and did a job if it needed doing - very impressive. Our room on the second floor was large and had a modern bathroom but we did notice that some were a little less smart although clean and functional. All in all a delightful couple of nights spent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny