We enjoyed a one night gourmet break to celebrate our anniversary and everything was excellent. Room 15 has been refurbished and was quiet and spacious. Charlotte, the receptionist who greeted us was friendly and also changed our duvet for sheet and blanket, served pre dinner drinks and was much in evidence later in the restaurant. Smiling and helpful throughout, as were all the team who worked at the hotel. The tasting menu was a treat and contained some surprises and this is the purpose of "a tasting". All were beautifully presented and fresh with local produce and vegetables from the hotel garden. After the meal we spent some time in the reception rooms where all the tables were lit by candles providing a wonderful atmosphere. The breakfast was very good and we departed reluctantly to visit some local attractions, mainly Big Pit.
Well done to everyone involved in providing such great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny