“Room for improvement”

Harry's
Ranked #30 of 102 Restaurants in Abergavenny
“Room for improvement”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Young lad making a sandwich in front of us , no board just cutting it on a small plate , his hands all over it , filling coming out all over his hands , really bad to watch, no real cups just cardboard ones , no card payment taken and no warning , coffee and cakes good .

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Peter W

“Great coffee, good food, always busy.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Have to admit I am a regular here, but thought I would write a quick review. It's more take away than sit in as space is very limited, however there are seats outside cafe style if it's a nice day. Always busy, great sandwiches carvery and cakes. Italian owners influence is everywhere as pizza and meatballs are superb. Coffee is great too! Quick bite? Then try here.

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice carvery”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I've eaten there a dozen times and only ever had 2 complaints, the first is that there is very little space to sit. They set up tables outside but how often is that practical? The other is the carvery, I'm not a big fan of cracklin, but one time I said yes, and as I went to bite my baguette, I saw 4 cm hairs sticking off my meat! They don't burn the hair off. I was sick... On the other hand you've never had a better quiche or focaccia. Soup is very nice as well

• Visited October 2013