We came across this hotel as the castle hotel was fully booked up and i can say im so glad they were.....
This was a cracking find, Located just on the edge of the castle walls and a 2 minute walk from the centre of Conwy.
- Ample parking for all guests, which is free onsite parking.
- Owner , henrique couldnt do enough for you, always around to answer any questions and help you with anything.....Cracking host.
- from the moment you walk into the hotel you get a warm and friendly feel.
- the lounge, bar and hotel are decorated to very very high standard and you almost feel like you are at a hotel in a big city not a seaside town.
- The rooms are very very cosy with cracking views of the castle and coast, the beds are really comfy and you get a cracking nights sleep. The shower is a power shower and the best i have ever had , i didnt want to get out of it. Room also had a Flat screen tv and tea and coffee making facilities and was clean throughout.
- The breakfast was amazing, dining area was like a fine dining restaurant, had fruit, yoghurt, cerial and then a full english with quality produce which you can tell was fresh locally. Tea and coffee were topped up when your cup was getting empty....the view from the breakfast window was over the castle.
- seating area outside the hotel was ample for you to enjoy the sunshine and views.
-£85 was a great price and would of paid more for this room
For the first time in all my reviews - there isnt any
if you want to stay in Conwy stay here, my review does not do this place enough justice....if you were to put this hotel anywhere in other places in the uk you would be paying treble the price
- Also Known As:
- Castlebank Hotel Conwy, Wales