A long overdue review of this hotel I'm afraid but, four months on, the over-riding memories are:
- settling in the quiet cosy bar on a late summer evening after a long drive.
- my room - fairly small but very comfortable with every attention to detail in the decor and lighting.
- a lovely breakfast.
- the welcome I received from the hosts.
- the setting - could not have been simpler to get to, and yards from the town wall.
If/when I return to Conwy this will be my first choice.
- Also Known As:
- Castlebank Hotel Conwy, Wales