“Excellent as always”

Cuisines: Cafe, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Such a friendly place to eat and the food is really good with good service. There is always something different on the menu everytime we have been here. Well done the Print rooms.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The Press Room has never disappointed. Great food, great staff, great place.
We (myself, my wife and 3 young children) visited on Sat 29th for lunch whilst in Conwy as we have been several times before. The weather was gorgeous and so we were able to enjoy the lovely outside seating area with the castle in view. We enjoyed a warm welcome as always and were given a baby chair for our daughter. We ordered from the fantastic specials board. I had the black pudding and potato pattie with a perfectly poached egg and my wife had the goats cheese and beetroot quiche which was delicious. Our children were more than taken care of by the extremely polite and friendly staff and their food was great too. 5 clean plates! We'll definitely be back soon. Thanks

2  Thank Mike1563
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Having never been into Conwy before I looked at Tripadvisor to find somewhere for lunch.
The Press Room is indeed as good as the reviews say!
The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the food is fresh and tasty.
The service was very good and all the staff friendly and helpful.
We will return if we go back to Conwy again in the future?

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We took some friends to one of the Press Room Thursday evenings last week, fabulous food and a really welcoming atmosphere. I had a seafood pancake to start followed by moules and frites - both were delicious and reminded me of being on the French Atlantic coast. The staff were very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Another fantastic lunch. If you're looking for a great place for a quick bite to eat of coffee, this is the place.