“Closing down. Good riddance I say”
Review of Beyond The Ninth Wave - CLOSED

Beyond The Ninth Wave
Cuisines: Cafe
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Closing down. Good riddance I say”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Came to Conwy for a drive and decided to have a look around the town with two friends this place had big " Closing down due to retirement" signs so went in for a look round, any plans I had to spent money were forgotten when we were met by the rudest most unhelpful sghop keeper I have ever experienced, even the simplest request was met by sarcastic sighs and petulence I would expect from a 5 year old child.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Maugatar

“Absolutely disgusted by the lack of basic manners and customer service.”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Myself and two friends visited conwy
today for a bit of shopping and lunch. We were accompanied by our three babies, all very well behaved in pushchairs. We went to beyond the ninth wave and were greeted, if you can call it that, by the rudest man. He took one look at us and said 'no way Im not having three pushchairs in here, get out!' my friend asked 'are you serious?' in response he ignored her and went back to reading his paper. We left feeling humiliated and very angry. The shop was empty at the time and he offered us no explanation. We have never experienced such horrendous customer service. Luckily we went on to visit some lovely shops such as coco and secret garden. This man does not deserve any trade.

5 Thank katherineMac
“So rude!”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This is the second time I have visited the shop/cafe. The first time a few years back we asked for help with something we were looking for and were pretty much ignored. Today I entered the empty shop with my cousin, sister and our babies. Before the last of us had even stepped into the shop, the man at the counter called over 'no way, I'm not having 3 prams in the shop, no way'. I asked him if he was serious and he ignored me and continued to shake his head. No explanation. There was plenty of room to manoeuvre and our babies are only small (not toddlers running riot!). He was so rude. We spent our money in 'Choo Choo' instead, a very friendly service there. This experience stopped us from staying in Conwy for lunch as planned, what a shame as this place could give other visitors a poor opinion of the lovely town.

6 Thank Angharadsian