“Vanilla slice”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Vanilla slice”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Well we just couldn't call into conway and not sample a vanilla slice after reading reviews about them on here and my word I'm glad we did!!! I actually think this was the best slice I've ever had! Would definitely advised arriving earlier than we did though which was around 2.40pm most of the stock had sold out.

• Visited July 2014

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“The best vanilla slices in the Northern Hemisphere ....”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Used to be Veals bakery in my youth, glad to see the tradition continues. Balls made the best meat and potato pies ever but Pobty is getting there quickly. I pronounce to them a few years ago that their vanilla slices are absolutely the best I have ever consumed in the Northern Hemisphere ... and in the southern the prize goes to the Pennyben family bakery in Tasmania.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Francis G
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A must visit”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The cakes are HUGE ! Buy a custard slice and you'll be eating it a week later...it's the size of a housebrick!
The bread is freshly baked every day...hot and delicious. The pies, pasties...and did I mention the cakes???
Yep... Definitely 5 star!

Visited July 2014
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Great bakery”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband had a vanilla slice and he was very happy with it, I had a chocolate cake. It was very yummy and huge. The prices are very good and the desserts are fresh.

• Visited May 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Vanilla Slice!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

What can we say - the blackboard that they display says it all! If you like Vanilla Slices, then this is the place to go!

Visited May 2014