What a beautiful house and what a warm welcome! Hugh and Janet are very hospitable making guests feel exceedingly welcome in their home. With the support of Diane (front of house) and Gareth (fab new chef) they create a very special atmosphere that we will have to return to and enjoy again. The children (15 & 11) had such a great time they persuaded us to stay an additional night so that they could make full use of the pool & hot tub.
Many thanks from us all. Sarah.
I would like to thank Hugh, Janet and Diane for a lovely stay. The hospitality was outstanding, food impeccable and setting phenomenal! Now, I can tell you that, as a family we're not big walkers at all, but the walk we went on around the corner, up the road was amazing. Within the first couple of hours of our stay, my brother and I were already planning our return. I recommend Sychnant Pass House to anyone.
AmyBeth, aged 15
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant Edwardian country house is set in 3 acres of grounds with leisure facilities which includes swimming pool, sauna, gym and outdoor hot tub. We have charging points for electric cars and ample off-street parking. Situated in the Snowdonia National Park, we are in the heart of the countryside and yet only 1.5 Miles from the historic town of Conwy and less than 15 minutes' drive from the seaside resort of Llandudno (voted top UK seaside resort on Trip Advisor). We are easily accessible and well placed for both business and leisure stays. Our candlelit restaurant is highly recommended and is open 7 nights as week to residents and non-residents alike. Our seasonal menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts and the food is freshly cooked to order, using local ingredients wherever possible. We can offer a great wine list to complement your food. Our location is convenient for Conwy, Llandudno, Bodnant Gardens, Mount Snowdon, Anglesey and we are a very useful stopping off point for those travelling to the Holyhead ferry terminal. Outdoor pursuits of walking, golf, mountain biking are all on our doorstep and just a short drive away, you will find the longest zip-wire in Europe and the only indoor surf resort at Surf Snowdonia - as well as plenty of other outdoor activities to enjoy. Alternatively, you can just curl up with a good book in our comfortable lounge! A warm welcome awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sychnant Pass Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sychnant Pass House Hotel Conwy
- Sychnant Pass Country House Conwy, Wales