This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed in. We chose it as we have a dog and dogs are allowed here.
When we arrived, they made us welcome and gave us coffee in the lounge. Our room (they tell us the most in need of decoration but you couldn't tell) was gorgeous with the most amazing view. The room and the rest of the house was totally spotless. I am quite shocked by the one bad review here as we found the total opposite. I did not see one dog hair the whole time we were there.
Breakfast was very nice, the restaurant is lovely. We had a meal on the last night..............if you go, try the mushroom ravioli! We really enjoyed it.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Bre is so friendly and really makes it feel like you are visiting her home rather than staying in a hotel.
My dog Jack was also made to feel welcome and he had the time of his life. They even leave a throw for the dog and some treats!
We are hoping to go back again for our anniversary. We are recommending it to everyone we know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our elegant Edwardian country house is set in 3 acres of grounds with leisure facilities which includes swimming pool, sauna, gym and outdoor hot tub. We have charging points for electric cars and ample off-street parking. Situated in the Snowdonia National Park, we are in the heart of the countryside and yet only 1.5 Miles from the historic town of Conwy and less than 15 minutes' drive from the seaside resort of Llandudno (voted top UK seaside resort on Trip Advisor). We are easily accessible and well placed for both business and leisure stays. Our candlelit restaurant is highly recommended and is open 7 nights as week to residents and non-residents alike. Our seasonal menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts and the food is freshly cooked to order, using local ingredients wherever possible. We can offer a great wine list to complement your food. Our location is convenient for Conwy, Llandudno, Bodnant Gardens, Mount Snowdon, Anglesey and we are a very useful stopping off point for those travelling to the Holyhead ferry terminal. Outdoor pursuits of walking, golf, mountain biking are all on our doorstep and just a short drive away, you will find the longest zip-wire in Europe and the only indoor surf resort at Surf Snowdonia - as well as plenty of other outdoor activities to enjoy. Alternatively, you can just curl up with a good book in our comfortable lounge! A warm welcome awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sychnant Pass Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sychnant Pass House Hotel Conwy
- Sychnant Pass Country House Conwy, Wales