“Secret Gem”
Review of Watson's Bistro

Watson's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Watson's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Conwy
Price range: US$37 - US$47
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run Bistro in the historic town walls of Conwy. Everything is homemade such as bread, ice cream; our menus change at least 4 times a year with the seasons. We make our own gluten free bread and adapt our menu accordingly for any dietary requirements.
London
“Secret Gem”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Having had an awful lunch at the execrable Conwy Pantry, this was an absolute life saver for dinner.

The food was excellent. Beautifully cooked meat - we both went for ox cheek but the food being served to other tables looked equally enticing. The presentation is also brilliant and the service attentive without being smothering. Then you get the bill and the whole thing just gets even better, I would happily have paid double and no doubt would have done so in London.

This restaurant is a must do for Conwy!

1 Thank Oliver S

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Secret Jem . Well worth a visit (don't want to share with you all in case I can't get a table!! ).”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Amazing in one word. Went to Watson's for my 6th wedding anniversary and my wife and myself can't wait to go back (hope I don't have to wait another year ??)
Food was cooked to perfection and the choice was extensive , even a special board on the night.
After we had enjoyed our first 2 courses (.Lamb trio is a must , so was the beef on the special board ) we decided to have our sweet in the terraced court yard and enjoyed watching the sun go down over Conwy's castle walls .
I would say that it was one of the best evenings I have had in a long time.
Staff very attentive and nothing was to much trouble for them and service was quick but not pushy ,
Had a great time and looking forward to returning
Big thanks to all the team for making it a night to remember.

2 Thank MrHappy79
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Great food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went here on Sunday 2nd March 2014 for mine and my sisters birthday. 4 Adults and 2 children. Food was gorgeous, service was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. The children were well looked after too with their odd requests!

• Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food was very good. The goat cheese appetizer was some of the freshest and best goat cheese we have ever had. The poached fruit was excellent. My husband had the lamb which he said was great! My daughters and I opted for fish and vegetarian dishes. We arrived prior to 6:30 and had all this from the early bird menu. Dessert and drinks were quite good as well.

Mold, United Kingdom
“Excellent value lunch”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Ate lunch with friends and thought it very good value. Food is of very good standard for the money. Staff friendly and service attentive.
Lunch menu is £11 for two courses. There are about 6 starters, mains or puds to choose from. Wine list is reasonable quality wines at reasonable prices.
Will definitely be back for lunch and guess that it will be well worth trying for dinner too.