“We love Watson's”
Review of Watson's Bistro

Watson's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Watson's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Conwy
Price range: US$37 - US$47
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run Bistro in the historic town walls of Conwy. Everything is homemade such as bread, ice cream; our menus change at least 4 times a year with the seasons. We make our own gluten free bread and adapt our menu accordingly for any dietary requirements.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Having eaten here only once due to living abroad, we couldn't wait to return. We had such a lovely lovely evening. It's not just that the food is absolutely AMAZING, but the whole atmosphere in the restaurant. The staff are all so attentive and genuinely seem to enjoy working there. So wonderful to find such a gem hidden away in Conwy, and congratulations to such a brilliant team for coming up with such an innovative menu. It really is hard to know what to choose! Really hoping we don't have to wait another year to return. Thank you to all the amazing team at chez Watson's.

There are newer reviews for Watson's Bistro

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Having had an awful lunch at the execrable Conwy Pantry, this was an absolute life saver for dinner.

The food was excellent. Beautifully cooked meat - we both went for ox cheek but the food being served to other tables looked equally enticing. The presentation is also brilliant and the service attentive without being smothering. Then you get the bill and the whole thing just gets even better, I would happily have paid double and no doubt would have done so in London.

This restaurant is a must do for Conwy!

1  Thank Oliver S
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Amazing in one word. Went to Watson's for my 6th wedding anniversary and my wife and myself can't wait to go back (hope I don't have to wait another year ??)
Food was cooked to perfection and the choice was extensive , even a special board on the night.
After we had enjoyed our first 2 courses (.Lamb trio is a must , so was the beef on the special board ) we decided to have our sweet in the terraced court yard and enjoyed watching the sun go down over Conwy's castle walls .
I would say that it was one of the best evenings I have had in a long time.
Staff very attentive and nothing was to much trouble for them and service was quick but not pushy ,
Had a great time and looking forward to returning
Big thanks to all the team for making it a night to remember.

2  Thank MrHappy79
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went here on Sunday 2nd March 2014 for mine and my sisters birthday. 4 Adults and 2 children. Food was gorgeous, service was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable. The children were well looked after too with their odd requests!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food was very good. The goat cheese appetizer was some of the freshest and best goat cheese we have ever had. The poached fruit was excellent. My husband had the lamb which he said was great! My daughters and I opted for fish and vegetarian dishes. We arrived prior to 6:30 and had all this from the early bird menu. Dessert and drinks were quite good as well.