Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£301.59
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Baravelli's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2019

Good Lord - I've never seen an Easter Egg 3 feet tall! I asked the lady what the cost was, and she advised in the region of £1,500 - but it was going to BBC's Children in Need. They also made Easter Eggs for Fortnum and Mason and the House of Lords - so what else do you need to know? :-)

We got 2 boxes of mixed chocolates for the people who looked after our house and the cattery - and they looked (and smelt) scrumptious. Regretfully, I can't eat chocolate, so cannot pass an exact comment on them! :-( Trying very hard not to sulk, here....

Date of experience: June 2019
Mark B, Owner at Baravelli's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

We're so pleased you enjoyed your visit to our shop and thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! Emma and Mark

Reviewed 8 June 2019

I booked a chocolate workshop as a present for my mum and sister and it has gone down a treat.

We have all had a amazing time and have come away with loads of knowledge about fine chocolate as well as loooaadds of different chocolates which emma has helped us make today. Ive also treated myself to a bottle of gin which im looking forward to tasting this evening.

Thanks Mark and Emma for being so friendly and making this a special day.

Ps. Previously I have bought a bottle of cocoacello which I would highly recommended... Its absolutely beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 May 2019

I have just spent a great few hours on a truffle making couse with the very patient and amazingly talented Emma Baravelli. A great teacher, she provided us with an insight into her world and the art of choclate and truffle making. I am inspired and totally in awe. We learnt about tempering chocolate, and how to make different ganaches, which resulted in our happy little group producing an array of delicious home made truffles to take home. We truly had an amazing time and I will never eat one of their beautiful champagne truffles again without savouring the moment and thinking about how much skill, time and effort has gone into each hand crafted chocolate. I am inspired to have a go at making more truffles and ganache sauces at home and can't wait to go back to Baravellis for another go, and also to attend a gin tasing night!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Vlikeschocolate
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Four of us spent a brilliant evening last night learning all about making gin. We made our own gin to take away. A very informative and enjoyable evening. If you want to buy a present for anyone for a special birthday, then a voucher for Baravelli’s is a great gift.
Mark and Emma are very knowledgable and very welcoming.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Lovely course on Saturday, learnt loads, Emma is a fantastic teacher, nothing too much trouble, learnt truffle making and chocolates as well as different ganaches. Chocolates are fab, and the window display is truly inspiring. Fantastic shop in Conwy and a must visit.

Date of experience: April 2019