Bridge End Hotel
Britannia Inn(Llangollen)
US$97
US$186
US$140
All reviewsno vacanciesbar pubsunday lunchpub with roomspub grubtoiletries providedpiping hotthe sticky toffee puddingwould stay againsteak pielovely foodcouple of nightsevening mealweekend breakstayed one nightwell worth a visitcooked breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed on Saint Davids day and we had a great stay. The room was small but well equipped and spotless. The staff were very friendly and the pub was busy. Always a good sign! We didn't have food so can't comment on that but we really enjoyed our stay. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank curlywotsit
Reviewed 16 January 2014

i actually stayed here for 1 night and the room althought a bit small and dated was ok.
the staff in the bar downstairs were great,cannot faullt them ,the food served was as best poor wetherspoons standard ,not good at all,microwaved trash,not well presented.
stay at the hotel but eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stevewWales
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Rooms excellent and with fantastic view ,warm and the bed was very comfortable and with no noise had a very good nights sleep.Breakfast with a full welsh was really good and sets you up for the day.Had evening meal and again could not fault the choice or value. Thankyou and will come again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Lovely friendly staff, comfortable room at the front, & excellent breakfast, well presented & generous size. Unfortunately the food in the evening is disappointing. The menu looks large & tempting. Beware of the "Roast Chicken"- actually deep fried & very dry indeed. The greasiness made me feel bad the next day, but it was still too dry to swallow easily. Another night I tried the Rib Eye Steak, which I was told was very good. It might be, but as they asked how I would like it (Rare) it came medium to well done, so I didn't enjoy it. I did wonder why they asked. Helpings are plentiful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramsbottomflyer
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel definitely had charm--a good place to have a beer with a mate or significant other. The locals are also very nice. We stayed for dinner -- what a disaster! I kept hearing a microwave door open and shut and I knew I was not going to have an enjoyable dinner. My vegetable soup was a chicken bouillon cube thickened with corn starch. The rest of the meal went in the same direction. The place could be a real winner, it's located in a great area. Where is Gordon Ramsey when you need him? To be fair, I didn't stay at the hotel and the photos of the rooms look nice. Just don't eat there!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple