“Nice Food!”
Review of Seajays - CLOSED

Seajays
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Nice little chippy on the corner, lovely food and really convenient! Little on the expensive side, but we didn't mind while we were away!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped for a quick lunch on the way to a canal boat ride. We came for a traditional fish and chips; it was only okay. Most of the lunch items were more than we wanted, so we ordered from the a la carte menu such as a mushroom omelet, which was better than the fish and chips. But I would give them another chance another day since the restaurant was full at lunch time.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We decided to stop by in the lovely village and saw traditional fish and chips and thought hmmm sounds tasty
I myself decided to have chilli con carne which arrived with no meat in it, but it wasn't on the veggie menu, I sent it back and asked for their traditional fish and chips, well blow me, if going off fish is traditional then I shouldn't be a chef

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had the pleasure of having our wedding meal by Seajays! We decided as our wedding was a very unconventional affair, we wanted fish and chips down by the river.
Our order was placed in the morning and all ready for collection as organised. The food was well packaged and stayed hot. We even had plastic cutlery included which we had not expected.

All of our friends in the wedding party commented on what a fantastic idea fish and chips was and everyone enjoyed their food. My fish was delicious!!

Thank you so much for adding to our perfect day!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We booked 50 meals for our amazing wedding celebrations on August 22nd 2013. We took the food which was well packaged in boxes down to the riverside and ate them as a picnic on the grass. Everyone commented on how fantastic a meal choice it was for a wedding day, and how tasty the meal was and how fresh.
Thank you all staff at Seajays who made our day run smoothly and ensured we fed all our hungry guests in style! Lovely staff, clean premises, stunning location! Amazing!

1  Thank Purplesarah40