“Hair in food!!”
Review of Seajays - CLOSED

Seajays
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Ordered a chips n sml meals. Chips were dull n prob from the dinner time. Daughter found hair in food which put anyone still eating off their food. Relatives got charged for drinks they adnt ordered but were refunded after querying bill.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I popped in for fish and chips at 19.40 on a blustery February Saturday. The staff left me in and I took the last fish - a small cod and chips.

While the staff were good to do this i wish they hadn't as I had the dullest, driest and most tasteless cod I have ever had. Shame!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Like Linda222 (scroll down), the cod didn't flake like cod, there's something fishy going on here.

Chips were ok but the fish had that mushy texture and flavourless taste associated with the well-publicised catfish being passed off as cod.

Definitely one to avoid I'm afraid.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Nice little chippy on the corner, lovely food and really convenient! Little on the expensive side, but we didn't mind while we were away!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped for a quick lunch on the way to a canal boat ride. We came for a traditional fish and chips; it was only okay. Most of the lunch items were more than we wanted, so we ordered from the a la carte menu such as a mushroom omelet, which was better than the fish and chips. But I would give them another chance another day since the restaurant was full at lunch time.